Saturday 20 August 2011

Life's a Beach

Well I just got back from my vacation in Jamaica with my wonderful man Nicolas and I've been busy creating some new pages... I'm not sure which is more exciting, the vacation or scrapbooking all the wonderful memories after my trip! Soooo much fun! Here are the pages I have created so far... we took 330+ pictures so I'll be busy for a while LOL. As always I have added these layouts to my Gallery along with more detailed pictures and descriptions of what I did and what I used on the the pages.

Flowers, bling and of course sprays!

More flowers... Fun technique with alcohol inks, memory glass and seed beads.

Embossed chipboard, glimmer glazes & glams, inking and a new product I just got my hands on called Goosebumps... Very Cool!

1 comment:

  1. It's obvious how happy you are with Nicolas and these photos are WONDERFUL!! Gorgeous pages, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete